Re: [ajdt-dev] Workaround for bug: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:makeAdviceSig & new bug

Ron,

For the cflowStack problem - is *all* the code that in some way
references the cflow pointcut being compiled together in one go? or
are you building a library then reusing it? *or* does it possibly only
happen when incremental compilation has occurred?

I've had a suspicion about a problem in this area but it should only
be possible if some kind of separate/incremental compilation occurs...
 if the whole application is compiled together in one go - then its
not the bug I'm thinking of.

Andy.

On 11/09/05, Ron Bodkin <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I forgot to mention the new bug I'm trying to narrow down.I get errors like
> this when I have a chain of non-static inner classes (worker objects) inside
> aspects where there's a cflow on the execution of methods on these classes.
> Does this look at all familiar, or should I dig in and start narrowing it
> down?
>

> java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ajc$cflowStack$1
>
>         at
> glassbox.inspector.monitor.AbstractRequestMonitor$RequestContext.exec
>
> ute(AbstractRequestMonitor.aj:47)
>
>         at
> glassbox.inspector.monitor.operation.AbstractOperationMonitor.ajc$aro
>
> und$glassbox_inspector_monitor_operation_AbstractOperationMonitor$2$b156e73f_aro
>
> undBody4(AbstractOperationMonitor.aj:88)
>
>         at
> glassbox.inspector.monitor.operation.AbstractOperationMonitor.ajc$aro
>
> und$glassbox_inspector_monitor_operation_AbstractOperationMonitor$2$b156e73f(Abs
>
> tractOperationMonitor.aj:1)
>

> Any idea what might be causing this?

Back to the top