RE: [ajdt-dev] Workaround for bug: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:makeAdviceSig & new bug

I forgot to mention the new bug I’m trying to narrow down.I get errors like this when I have a chain of non-static inner classes (worker objects) inside aspects where there’s a cflow on the execution of methods on these classes. Does this look at all familiar, or should I dig in and start narrowing it down?

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ajc$cflowStack$1

        at glassbox.inspector.monitor.AbstractRequestMonitor$RequestContext.exec

ute(AbstractRequestMonitor.aj:47)

        at glassbox.inspector.monitor.operation.AbstractOperationMonitor.ajc$aro

und$glassbox_inspector_monitor_operation_AbstractOperationMonitor$2$b156e73f_aro

undBody4(AbstractOperationMonitor.aj:88)

        at glassbox.inspector.monitor.operation.AbstractOperationMonitor.ajc$aro

und$glassbox_inspector_monitor_operation_AbstractOperationMonitor$2$b156e73f(Abs

tractOperationMonitor.aj:1)

Any idea what might be causing this?