[ajdt-dev] AJDT info: CVS changes & downloads page

Hi,
Just to let you know, we've been doing lots of refactoring in AJDT. A normal CVS sync will pick up most of these changes, but we've also renamed some plugins, so if you have the sources checked out, you'll need to delete some of the plugins and check out the new ones. Here are the changes:

org.eclipse.ajdt.test --> org.eclipse.ajdt.ui.tests
org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core.test --> org.eclipse.contribution.xref.core.tests
org.eclipse.contribution.xref.ui.test --> org.eclipse.contribution.xref.ui.tests

The FAQ has been updated accordingly. Note that to run the tests you need to "run as junit plugin test" on AllCoreTests.java and AllUITests.java.

Also, we now have a new downloads page here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads/

(instead of downloads.html). This uses PHP to generate the list of builds in the development builds section, based the contents of the appropriate directories. This should enable us to turn back on the automatic upload of each build. I'll link in the new page shortly, along with a new dev build.

Regards,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx