Re: [ajdt-dev] -XnoWeave and gutters

Unfortunately all that information comes out of the weaving process... no
weaving = no gutter annotations.

I have been thinking of breaking this process into pieces, since it is the
weaving bit thats expensive - if AJDT enabled you to develop code, compiled
it, showed the matches but didn't weave until later (perhaps application
launch time) then we might be a bit faster.

However, -XnoWeave is a hokey option we've been talking about dropping for
a while - when reweavable then you'll always get the matches shown *and*
you'll be able to weave again later.

Andy.

             Alexandre Vasseur
             <avasseur@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  AspectJ Development Tools developer
             ajdt-dev-bounces@         discussions <ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc
                                       Jonas Bonér <jboner@xxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             20/06/2005 11:42          [ajdt-dev] -XnoWeave and gutters

             Please respond to
             Alexandre Vasseur
             <avasseur@gmail.c
                om>; Please
                respond to
                  AspectJ
                Development
              Tools developer
                discussions
             <ajdt-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi

If I am using -XnoWeave (or equivalent checkbox) in AJDT, is there a
way to still have the gutter and those things ?

It sounds like when I use -XnoWeave all this information is gone.
That kind of behavior would be usefull to have AJDT for the developer,
and have the weaving be done by the runtime later on - f.e.

Alex