Re: [ajdt-dev] building AJDT in 3.1

Hi Alex,

Yes, unfortunately you need to be on 3.1RC2, since we moved up to supporting that level (unavoidably breaking support for RC1 in the process). It appears that we have a RC3 and RC4 to look forward to before final. Hopefully the amount of change between these will be lower!

Regards,

Matt.

--
Matt Chapman, mchapman@xxxxxxxxxx