Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT development build for Eclipse 3.1M7

Oli, @AJ style does already (cvs head, not M2) support the
instantiation models (perthis etc). The syntax is just a bit different
from what is currently published on the dev. notebook :

    @Aspect("pertarget(execution(* ataspectj.PerClauseTest.perTarget()))")
    public class TestAspectPerTarget { ...... }

On the @AJ syntax, only declare parents is missing (not from an M2
standpoint but from a cvs head standpoint).
On the load time weaving chapter, some fine grained configuration is
missing (include/exclude), and concrete-aspect as well.

Alex