Re: [ajdt-dev] New AJDT development build containing latest AspectJ5 development build

Hi Matt,

Where's the source for this build?

I was looking for a tag, but could only find AJDT120M2 in
org.eclipse.ajdt/AJDT1.2src.  I'd like to be working in 3.1M4.
Should I check out head, or as of that date? is AJDT1.2src
the right set of projects?

Thanks -
Wes