Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT website changes

pope <alexandru.popescu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 16/12/2004 13:33:46:
> Excellent new organization! A single remark: it would be very nice
> if the Development builds would
> include either in their name or just on the download page the
> timestamp. I have found myself
> downloading many times the same jar (sometimes my memory is very short
:-) ).

Yes, I agree. The only reason I renamed all the builds to .DEVELOPMENT was
because I didn't want to have to manually update the web page each time
there was a new build :)

But the new website also allows us to use PHP so I guess there is a better
solution there...

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top