RE: [ajdt-dev] build warning and 3.1m3

Thanks Matt, this was the problem.  Part of my project was using an M9
source directory.  I've also noticed that Julie's Pointcut Matcher is not in
the 1.2src directory either.  Since Eclipse can only annotate the Package
Explorer labels with branches and tags, for external participants this sort
of confusion will be probably be an inevitable consequence of using multiple
source directories.  I've fixed up my workspace and moved over the Pointcut
Navigator, and all is working now.

Mik