Re: [adoptium-wg] Adoptium Marketplace Policy
  • From: Gil Tene <gil@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 15:44:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=azul.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=azul.com; dkim=pass header.d=azul.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=YLmixkFy+wVCi5Eo8tXBVaQgInWi7VJPIc57o6+W80Q=; b=TkuMCqHB2VNiKoOwULrTSaK7iQJnPHMMxmEsqLw4Gn6FsFAVKv+b89qREG9FLvA2a0g+eudioYodvMge4wyTZWgMLHbwYdFeoNLmX7gMD8FCIAoiPkaxR2FHnGWTLm9L3WAG6qt7TgEZwOF41lH4hnXwEc/0sQOzgHUcj59LTe14f7yLuQJidaveYz/FU4BJ3mDW8SVwIb087Sf9gUqq2okI7IAwKqm/KthdzmJEB6QMF6JgOA8H1oDtGu+sHCYsxNomk3fMOMlwSeeOjwT9UITHWjL611D52stI1K0UvJc44vdny6OMf1HqOJTv7+QCsaLGmqWYWwHnleCa6RWXUg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=AmCY+RpK0gE2uVypF4sG1rTGb4XFB/mOSx20N3Fnnd+jiKLDTVVjoxFvFLder8aQOzcvdmFtGB8sZRFRNCWyjx+SM6X/wOH9JFRJ83JXTGOvs9K0TXXVQm/30uAfP6w/GOJ4SyT7Fve6dMIjgZoCkz10vTrAJ+nGPmzDR2Kte329WyyCTUoNWa6aNfznHPUqfXzdw5qlQIy0QN6FzBsmQ7RsNxon3n6qqYx6IOSdcWSSo/oo3irYhgCCkZMsj8SHRJv784haW1Kpe1beaHx8dgXMf4ILQaunZgJDLDtGNZhDb9ConmDjehi3Ynlasp52ythzvfLKmGWRsrkzb2Dwhg==