Re: [4diac-dev] Retire as committer

Dear Gerhard,

I expected that this will happen and I fully understand you decision. Nonetheless for me it is a sad moment. With your initial work on 4diac IDE and the
original improvements you laid the basis what Eclipse 4diac is now! I also always enjoyed our discussion and collaboration. I whish you all the best and hope
that you like how we we are transforming 4diac IDE.

Cheers,
Alois