[4diac-dev] Retire as committer

I have been a committer on the 4DIAC project for almost 14 years and have had many enriching and rewarding experiences during that time.  However, things are changing both professionally and personally, which means that I have much less free time and therefore my contributions to the project have decreased significantly in recent years.  For this reason, I have decided to retire as a committer.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and help. A special thanks goes to Alois for many exciting discussions. I will continue to follow the developments in the project and wish the whole 4diac team all the best for the future.

Gerhard

Back to the top