[4diac-dev] Migrating forte to +11

Hi all,

in the past weeks, forte code from the +11 standard were spotted in the core and some communication modules, giving problems to old compilers not supporting this standard. The core code in branch 1.12.x is now cleaned of +11, but not in some modules (since removing from there might take too much work for a release branch).

I just want to open the discussion to know your opinions about if we should start moving forte’s code to the standard +11 officially from the next version or not.

Regards,

Jose Cabral

--

fortiss · Landesforschungsinstitut des Freistaats Bayern

An-Institut Technische Universität München

Guerickestraße 25

80805 München

Germany

Tel.: +49 (89) 3603522 529

Fax: +49 (89) 3603522 50

E-Mail: cabral@xxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.fortiss.org/

Amtsgericht München: HRB: 176633

USt-IdNr.: DE263907002, Steuer-Nr.: 143/237/25900

Rechtsform: gemeinnützige GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Harald Rueß, Thomas Vallon

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Manfred Wolter