[4diac-dev] Retiring the old FORTE C++ Exporter

Hi,

for the last 15 years or so the FORTE C++ Exporter has served us mostly well. Nonetheless the code, which I have originally written, is very hard to maintain
and not up to our needs anymore.

Thanks to the great work from Martin Jobst we have for roughly a year a new xtend based exporter. With the hard work from Ernst we where able to get it into a
state where it is at a stage where we think it can finally replace the old exporter.

In order to find the last nitty gritty issues in the new C++ exporter I would like to remove the old exporter from the exporter list on the nightly build of
4diac FORTE. So anybody working with nightly build please have a second look on the generated C++ code. If you have interesting blocks with corner cases -- I'm
looking for example towards Martina and Jörg -- please give it a try and let me know if you encounter issues.

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top