Re: [4diac-dev] Antw: Re: GSOC - OCL Topic

Hi,

seems we have a clash of appointments here. As I would be happy if we could get us all 4 ( Sándor, Bianca, Martin and me) in the call I think it would be best
to move it to next week. My tuesday before 12:00 and after 3:30pm looks very good.

Cheers,
Alois