Re: [4diac-dev] GSOC - OCL Topic

Hi,

I would really appreciate any feedback on my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cuvEnxFl8AHnaquYVec44UcuiEfxWqesdB4IDkeS1Vg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Sandor

Alois Zoitl <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. márc. 27., P, 21:40):
Hi Sándor,

welcome to Eclipse 4diac. I'm very happy that you are interested in the OCL GSoC topic. This is a topic that we wished to have already for a longer time.

Your firs prototype seems to be quite interesting. I think that checking types (e.g., basic function blocks) has some even lower hanger fruits. BTW any feedback to improve our ECore models is also very appreciated.

Regarding your proposal question: we don't have a specific Eclipse 4diac template. The generic structure would be fine for us. You can also submit a first proposal as draft and give us a link here if you want first feedback from us.

Cheers,
Alois