From: Thomas I. Strasser <thomas.i.strasser@xxxxxxxx>
To: 4diac developer discussions <4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Leaving 4diac developers team
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:04:31 +0200

Dear 4diac team,

I want to inform you that I am stepping back from any 4diac contributions since I don't find time for it. My work has changed over the last couple of years and my focus is more on engineering and validation support for power system/smart grid automation applications without much usage of 4diac. Besides that, I am responsible for larger H2020 projects which need my main attention. Also my contributions to 4diac over the last years were nearly zero. Anyway, I wish the whole 4diac team great success in the future.

PS: It is really great to see the various developments/improvements/etc. over more than a decade after we have decided to make 4diac open source based on the results of mainly two Austrian funded projects. Please proceed in this way and spirit.

Best regards
Thomas

Back to the top