[4diac-dev] Eclipse Platform will update to Java 11 with the 2020-09 release

Hi,

I just got to know that the Eclipse Platform will upgrade to Java 11 with the 2020-09 release.

This means we need to migrate 4diac IDE as well. I don't think it should be a great problem. Also I think it is anyhow a necessary step as Java 8 is now pretty
old. The default Java on my machine is allready for quite some time Java 11 and I expect it to get Java 13 soon.

How is the situation for others?

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top