[4diac-dev] Handling of user defined variable names during export

Hi all,

during working on the forte_ng export I came across the fact that all
variable names are passed through without change. This might lead to
name clashes or keyword conflicts in the future (e.g. if for
implementing the for loop a temporary variable is needed, any name given
to this variable might overlap with a variable defined by the user).

I would propose adding a prefix (e.g. "var_") to all variables and
interfaces, as this would remove the risk of unexpected name clashes.

Best regards,
Ernst Blecha

--

Ernst Blecha