[4diac-dev] Should 4diac provide Ideas for Google Summer of Code

Dear All,

As every yaer Eclipse is praticipating as mentoring organization at Google Summer of code. Information how this process is handled can be found at this wiki page [1].
I think this year we are finally in a stage where 4diac could also propose potential student projects. My first ideas would be Mylin connector, Investigating GEF4, Team support, Documentation generation out of FBT files.

What do you think should we try it?

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code