[4diac-dev] 4DIAC with STM32F4

Hello everyone,

I'm starting this project that requires using 4DIAC with the STM32F4discovery board.
I understand that I need to use FORTE instead of 4DIAC and I have to use an RTOS like ecos.
Things are still not clear in my head yet and I have few questions:
1/ Is it possible to create PWM signal for DC motors from an STM32F4 using FORTE?
2/ Does FORTE supports protocols like UART spi and I2C ?
3/ Is it possible that one STM32F4 can communicate with other STM32F4s to control distributed systems?
Any help or guiding is much appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Aounallah Mazen

Back to the top