[Wtp-wst-dev] new in WST

Hi guys, Im an eclipse fan from southamerica, argentina, and Im trying to setup my project to WST servers.

Im tryring to run a apache server (5.5) with external modules. Not building a new Dynamic web project or something.

the problems are:

cant point to my webapp directory Adding External Web Modules  404 error
cant launch my JBCP pool, Im modifying the sever.xml that the server generates into eclipse...

any clue ? any similar situation ?

wtp seems have a POWERFUL future, but must be opened to adapt all our legacy project's structures!

regards to all

Back to the top