Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] Problems in accessing External Web Service using WST

Hi Anshuk,

This mailing list is used for discussions related to WTP development. For user or how to questions, please use the newsgroup:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/community.html#help

I've moved your question to the newgroup already, so let's continue the discussion over there.

Thanks,

Jeff

Anshuk Palchaudhuri <anshuk.pal@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/21/2005 06:37 AM

Please respond to
Anshuk Palchaudhuri and "Web Standard Tools developer discussions."

wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[Wtp-wst-dev] Problems in accessing External Web Service using WST

I am using the Web Standard Tools and using the Web Services Explorer.
I am having a problem regarding accessing the external web service.I
am behind a firewall and thats the reason why I am providing the
username and password.I am not able to access external webservice.
I am able to access any other web service.The error its showing is:

IWAB0135E An unexpected error has occurred.
502
Proxy Error ( The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) does not use a
recognized protocol. Either the protocol is not supported or the
request was not typed correctly. Confirm that a valid protocol is in
use (for example, HTTP for a Web request).  )

May be its some problem with the SOAP protocol,I dont know what?????
Please help me as soon as possible.

Anshuk