From: Helen Zhang <hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/06/2008 10:21 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0 RC4        S-3.0RC4-20080605233411

Please smoketest the below WTP 3.0 RC4 build and update the smoketest page with your results.  Thank you!

Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080605233411/S-3.0RC4-20080605233411/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_060508

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443