Regrets - Re: [wtp-jsf-dev] Web conference invitation : JSF Tools - Faces Config Editor demo

Raghu,

Thx for scheduling this. Unfortunately I have a conflict. Will there we a recording or Flash demo?

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/18/2005 06:23 PM

Please respond to
Java Server Faces Tools developer discussion

wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wttp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-jsf-dev] Web conference invitation : JSF Tools - Faces Config        Editor demo

Hi,

Jean Choi from Sybase will give a demo of the Faces Config Editor that
they are contributing to the JSF Tools project.

Thanks
Raghu

Back to the top