[wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem. Missing EMF validation component

I've hit a missing required plug-in error in the latest build.

I was doing a trial run on adding the contributed SAP plug-ins and tests to the build.

There's a dependency in one of the plug-ins and tests at the minute on the EMF Validation Framework component (minimum version 1.2.0). That dependency might be removed in the future if we move the contributed code to use JDT APT for validation.

I've searched the wtp build files and can't find any reference to org.eclipse.emf.validation.

Assuming that the org.eclipse.emf.validation component isn't on the build machine. Would it be possible to add it so that it's resolved during the build?

Thanks,
Shane