[wtp-incubator-dev] Updating Project / Component plans

I've been updating the milestone plan recently on the JAX-WS wiki.

We are aiming to sync up with the WTP 3.2 milestone dates starting with M3 on the 6th Nov 2009 and running through to a 1.0 release next June.

While looking to have a graduation review in the Spring as suggested.

There are a few of things i wanted to tie down / start a discussion on to fill in some information on that plan:

A proposed date for a graduation review in the Spring to work towards.

How should we go from version 0.5 to 1.0 between now and next June.

And finally as Wayne mentioned in his blog post http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/wayne/2009/09/17/if-you-plan-to-plan-you-fail-to-fail/

We need to update the project plan for the WTP Incubator. What's the best way to go about doing this? Include a section for each of the components in the project plan?

Shane

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

Back to the top