Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Update Site URL

David M Williams wrote:

WTP update sites do not have P2 meta data (they still work with P2, but not quite as fast, etc.) ... should have P2 meta data soon, I guess, but let me know if lacking it is causing any particular problem or limitation.

For WTP's RC1, we will update our "milestone" update site with RC1 bits ... what should I do about XSL bits? Leave at M7 version, or update to current I-build?
Incubator, probably needs to have it's own update site. The reason being is that I think we are going to be sticking with WTP 3.0 for a while longer, and may have a separate branch later to make sure we are still working with WTP 3.1/4.0 after June.

Incubator projects probably need a separate update site independent of the main release train projects going forward.

Dave

Back to the top