[wtp-incubator-dev] Plugin activation

When creating new plugins, please try to use the default settings i.e. specify an Activator and check the 'Activate this plug-in when one of its classes is loaded'.

This wasn't the case for the XSL UI plugin, and it led to the getDefault() method returning null. It looks like a workaround had been made, but then the preference store was not being found, and so too that had been overridden to return the workbench preferences instead...it took me a while to sort it all out.

I notice that the new xpath.core you've created has the same problem Dave - can you take a look??

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top