Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Consolidating all XPath issues

Doug,

I'll tackle the rework and refactoring for the XPath support. I'll take a look at both the BPEL EMF model and the Xalan XPath support and see if I can get something generic that we can use. I know that both build some sort of model of available functions and then use that for validation, parsing, and content assistance (in the case of bpel).

Jesper your welcome to help on this as well as we could leverage the model for the XPath Navigator and XPath Views as well to provide content assistance for those plugins. A couple of brains working on this would help.

Dave

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
We've got quite a few bugs now that mention the need for an XPath plugin.
We should probably point them all at a single bug for XPath? I've got enough on my plate with all the other bits and pieces, so does someone want to take it on for M7? Cheers, Doug