Re: [ufk-dev] Set up my workspace again and ready to go

Cyril Lakech schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am back with the open source system. I used my spare time to launch a
> Java User Group in Lille in France in the last 4 mounth. The JUG is a
> success and the 3 next session are ready to go ! Next step on 21,
> september with Redhat/JBoss/Hibernate Search & Validation prezos with
> Emmanuel Bernard. BTW, I am sorry for this long time without posting !

No problem welcome back.

> I prefer to checkout again all the stuff from ufk instead of doing an
> update. I manage to create a new working workspace ;-)
>
> The site get.qtsoftware.com <http://get.qtsoftware.com> seems to be
> down: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/get.qtsoftware.com

I'll take a look maybe they changed their URL.

> The psf file are a great tool to share workspace configuration accross
> the web but to checkout each project separatly is a very long task and
> we may have a faster process if we download all the virtual-structure
> folder and then import the project in eclipse.

But how do you then commit back?

> In a maven point of view, we should have a pom in proper, incubation and
> example folder and a pom in each project. Then we must use tycho to
> build all this stuff. We use tycho at work to build a big Eclipse
> project with success.

The pom-Files we have point to the virtual structure (see my other maile
from before on those different structures).

> Let me know what is new since may on the ufk project.

Well. Some things have happened since then:
- I released a Databinding from Eclipse 3.5 for GWT
- We (one of my employees) worked on SmartGWT bindings a bit
  (not sure if we commited back all those fixes)
- I worked heavily on a port of Qooxdoo for GWT (outside UFaceKit)
- I setted up an external Host where provide code I don't intend to
  release under EPL (http://www.ufacekit.org/)

> Bst Rgds,
>
> Cyril
>
> PS: Could one of you could come in France (paid with a sponsor) for a
> talk about Eclipse wonderfull stuff ? For the Eclipse DemoCamp or a
> Ch'ti JUG event ?

You mean for Sept 21? No but I'm probably open to come to talk e.g.
about e4, ... .

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top