[tycho-dev] mark gerrit change as merged

Looks like gerrit does not automatically mark changes as merged in some
cases. For example, even though I pushed commit [1] to master (through
gerrit!), corresponding change [2] is still "Review in Progress". Is
there a way to manually mark a change as merged in gerrit or at least
abandon somebody else's change?

... and I am still not sure why we go though all this trouble with
gerrit, the value it provides for Tycho is small to no at all imho.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.extras.git/commit/?id=ac1faf8309705fb3ba444dfe8d10e00fcc00b02f
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/6147/

--
Regards,