Re: [tractusx-dev] Fwd: Tractus-X: Update legal docs for ALL repositories - action required
  • From: <sebastian.bezold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 06:52:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mercedes-benz.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mercedes-benz.com; dkim=pass header.d=mercedes-benz.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=lAq525+8QEcqZMJOSjDAFT0iIF2XhMVM2dxYQaf8HCA=; b=wa3ij6aBGEEwbjI2ncjTUsOMTATdJiJC5Jy0Wnz8A57Vq0I9vI+LtyLnA1JIaEPSseIBjxg+da5ibZOGMlskHUBthiN3+SoIRW6cBUFDqn46zdYwk3B2Tm+04wnZnBpdj+/qJbtuV5ZVBOfFyY0/dUW5aiLgohCSG3elqqazfjnnHx5j9b6XBtJukuXgPChgQXnp3MmbpT3drgvwDsFZqrAeVyi4w3MVP6xc4OSiXKZ+oTl2SzApfJ/w80vHDysy9/B4PyWj8xyZ5mTMNk7bPnBKPht7m+sQLynRY1riS5dHj8X2xZHlucqFI6sGel54djsuJcAW/0v6VrNMbg/OOg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DinFh7DDm0tbgUVDvfk13OPN0zm0FdISUL+CTrrRxWUPPw8Wir+OW8K6LtLCTdKlm8tOV40dR078AoOYvyv/hXmUptiHtN9s2BLnS9rmeFg9v8K8Qg0JbOdI4xsPfWMH6fONf7b7HiwU5qT5rktINVlpIuIxSPgF4eABwSwilqBypyYTJGtQTVMvQS3doaSeeAScnakR3yQUgpHGtWZSagRkLU3xu8tK7VOYiIZvKTmh7YYjHH8x0CTfOE4/AKnxWU/oN7lwBXzPp4ymFjKCTdVdtfguxmub3dorpb93aw0HCXz2zVykuReaNEHwhshPmNOJ3ZSX/7T/AjZ+kpJX0Q==

Please do not create Help Desk issues for such simple tasks anymore.
We do have the Otterdog self-service enabled for quite a while now and you can archive repos via PR

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/.eclipsefdn