[tractusx-dev] [Catena-X] Handover of Security Team Knowledge

Dear TX-Committers,

As we are already aware that the Security team will no longer be present from end of July, I would like to present some of the important tasks that will be needed to address Quality Gate checks and provide timely actions.

In our upcoming committer meeting round, my proposal is to consider the following points below.

  • Revision of the presence of security tools and their usage
  • Look into the workflows to address the severities of High and Critical vulnerabilities
  • How to approve security checks as part of the TRG

Feel free to respond to this mail and let me know if you would want me to talk about any specific topics to create awareness.

You can as well comment on this issue below so that everyone can see the questions to be answered in this round.

Handover of Security Team Knowledge · Issue #83 · eclipse-tractusx/sig-security (github.com)

Kind regards
Rohan Krishnamurthy

CyS Dev.Technology & Infrastructure (DIRCI)

ZF Group
Corporate Research and Development
ZF RACE ENGINEERING GmbH
Uni-Campus Nord D52, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +496819205486
rohan.krishnamurthy@xxxxxx

Managing Director: Sascha Ricanek
Headquarters: Schweinfurt
Trade register of the municipal court of Schweinfurt HRB 3301

You can find information about how we process your data and your rights in our data protection notice:
https://www.zf.com/en/data-protection-notice

Back to the top