[tracecompass.incubator-dev] open the elipse trace compass incubator version

Hi,

I am now on the ubuntu machine with the correct maven version 3.9.8 and correct java version 17.0.11. When I skipped the test using the "mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true" then the compilation could went through successfully but when I am trying to run the server with the command "./tracecompass-server" I cannot get the software running.

this is the screenshot of the error message report.
it is not an error but a warning and nothing shown up after that. What should I do?

Best,

Xiaolin

Back to the top