[sumo-user] Loading Files

Hello,

I'm using Traci to generate a .rou.xml file. However, it's generated based on number of nodes and edges which I get from GetIDList methods.

To access the GetIDList, I need to start the simulation using .sumocfg file which reads a .rou.xml file. I need to create the rou.xml before load .sumocfg.

It's possible to load the network file (to access the nodes and edges information) and after some instructions start the simulation with .sumocfg file?

Thanks.

--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."