Re: [sumo-user] Building C++ TraCIAPI client library

Hello,
some parts of http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/C%2B%2BTraCIAPI where outdated and have now been updated:
- TraCIDefs are in a different location
- config.h can be left empty
- c++0x flag is necessary for compilation

regards,
Jakob

I am building the library without building SUMO according to the following link:

http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/C%2B%2BTraCIAPI

But I cannot find src/config.h anywhere in the SUMO surce tree. There's one called config.h.cmake. I renamed it to config.h, and tried to build the library. But I'm getting error like the following:

"Invalid preprocessing directive #cmakedefine".

Not sure how to fix the problem.

Any help will be great.

Muktadir Chowdhury