Re: [statet-users] Set rJava VM to a different Java version than StatET is running with

Hi Gunnar,

in general, you have to set the Java runtime on the tab JRE in the launch configuration dialog of your R Console in StatET. But the current version of StatET requires Java >= 17, this also includes the R Console (RJ library).
StatET 4.7 was the last version compatible with Java 11.

Regards,
Stephan