Re: [statet-users] R and Internal Eclipse Browser

Hi Andrea,

Is it a Shiny app? Do you know the "R App" tools for interactive R graphics and application in StatET?
https://www.eclipse.org/statet/news/noteworthy-4.0.php#r_app
It is configured and started via "Run" launch configurations of type "R App". The button visible in the screenshot offers direct access to that configurations.

The Eclipse preferences for the browser have no effect on R sessions.

Regards,
Stephan