Re: [sprotty-dev] 0.14.0 Release

Hi Tobias,

Yes, feel free to make a release.

The only issues I’d like to address before a v1.0.0 release are these two:

My current feeling about these is that we should move these APIs to GLSP because they’re not used by Sprotty itself. But I would like to investigate this in more detail first, and it can happen after v0.14.0.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
General Manager / Software Architect

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel
https://www.typefox.io

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann