Re: [sprotty-dev] Sprotty for Mining and Analysis Workflow Visualization

Hi Patrick,

the multicore example uses the deprecated Xtext in the web integration and a rather old version of sprotty.
You may be better of with a Language Server Protocol based approach as described here:
  https://medium.com/@jan.koehnlein/domain-specific-languages-in-theia-8838aee1279

We have also moved Sprotty to Eclipse. A first release will come in March. A lot of APIs have changed and a lot of new features have been added. The master branch of the example above is uptodate, but the intermediary steps aren't.

Hope that helps
Jan

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxxx

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel

Phone: +49 151 17396687
Skype: jankoehnlein
Twitter: jankoehnlein

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Moritz Eysholdt, Dr. Jan Köhnlein