[smila-dev] SMILA required libs in Orbit

SMILA team

I see a number of requests to reuse third party libs in SMILA. This is great. Do you have have plans to put these in Orbit as well? We are striving to combine the bundling efforts wrt third party libs under the Orbit project so that everyone in the community can help/share and so that ultimately we don't end up shipping largely diverse sets of versions. Your collaboration in this would greatly enhance this effort.

Jeff

Back to the top