[sdv-wg] Strategic and Participant members July Meeting

Dear SDV Community,

today we held our monthly Strategic and Participant members update meeting, please find the presentations we shared below.

Strategic and Participant members presentation - July: here
Call to action: ThreadX SIG, Automotive Grade SW SIG

Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube