Re: [sdv-wg] [EXTERNAL] Technical Advisory Committee Principles

Yes, we'll send step by step instructions using this mailing list, including the timeline. Also during today's Strategic and Participant members meeting I'll go through the process and eligibility.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 1:47 PM Steven Hartley via sdv-wg <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And nominations will be soon right?

From: sdv-wg <sdv-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Sara Gallian via sdv-wg <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 5:07 AM
To: SDV WG Mailing List <sdv-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sara Gallian <sara.gallian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [sdv-wg] Technical Advisory Committee Principles

ATTENTION: This email originated from outside of GM.

Dear SDV Community,
Our Technical Advisory Committee has been active since April last year, and ahead of this year's Participant and Committer Members election, we would like to remind you of the SDV TAC principles.
You can find the version 1.0 of the SDV TAC principles available at this link
The principles were presented by Mike during the first meeting of the TAC on April 27th 2023, and a recording is available at this link (use Passcode: dj@S6!6G)
Please reach out if you have any question.
Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.