[sdv-wg] SDV Process Meetings

Dear all,

We've now scheduled the new SDV Process Meetings.

Here are some additional details regarding the new format of these meetings:
- They will take place EVERY week (instead of bi-weekly as we had them before)
- They will be held between 16.00 and 17:00 CET
- During the meetings we will present and / or discuss a few subjects of interest for the group. To organize ourselves on this, I started a list of Topics of Interest.
Please add your topic(s) in this list and make sure you fill all the fields (so we can come back to you in case we need more details). Then, before the end of each Meeting we'll pick a few topics (2-3 depending on their length) to be presented or discussed in the next meeting and choose the facilitator(s) for those topics.

The first Topic on the table for the upcoming meeting, on the 8th of February, as per our new list, is the Release Process. We will touch on:
- What are the Release related best practices that we've established as part of the SDV Process
- What are the Release related aspects mandated by the EMO through the Eclipse Foundation Development Process
- Are there any connections / links / dependencies between the 2
- Is semantic versioning taken into account in the 2?
and we'll save some time also for Questions & Answers.

Looking forward to your participation.

With thanks and kind regards,
--

Dana Vede

Software Process Engineer | Eclipse Foundation

monica-daniela.vede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top