[sdv-wg] 🎄Season's Greetings from Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle

Season's Greetings from Eclipse SDV

The SDV team wants to wish you a joyful holiday season! We are truly grateful for the amazing support and enthusiasm from the community throughout the past year. We've seen incredible progress from the Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle Working Group in 2023, and we're excited for another successful year in 2024!
We cannot wait to see you all next year so here is the calendar for the upcoming SDV events:

  • Meet us at CES 2024, January 9-12, 2024 - meet us at the SDV Alliance booth at the COVESA Networking Reception & Demonstration Showcase @ CES 2024 on Jan 9, Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
  • SDV Community Day, March 19-21, 2024 - Graz, Austria at AVL
  • Automotive Open Source Summit, May 14, 2024 -Vier Jahreszeiten Hotel, Starnberg, Germany
  • Shifting Gears with SDV, sign up for our next webinar

Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay updated with the latest news in the SDV community!

Get involved in the community:

Stay connected with Eclipse Software Defined Vehicle

You received this email because you are subscribed to
emails from the Eclipse Foundation

Eclipse Foundation, Rond Point Robert Schuman, Brussels, Belgium 1040

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

Back to the top