From: Sara Gallian <sara.gallian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 11:41 AM
Subject: [sdv-wg] SDV Q3 Community Days

Dear SDV Community,
our Community Days at EclipseCon is quickly approaching!
On our website you can find all relevant information.

When:  Oct 16 (full day) and 17 (morning), 2023
Where: at EclipseCon: Forum am Schlosspark | Ludwigsburg, Germany

There are still some time slots available for new projects, project updates and tech talks! Please let me know if you would like to contribute!

Here are our deadlines:

September 22nd: Call for Tech talks and presentations.
If you would like to contribute a presentation on new projects or major project updates, as well as tech talks, send your proposals to me by Sept 22nd.

September 29th: Project proposal deadline “Public review started”
If you would like to present a new project, the project proposal needs to be in public review by this date.

Best,
Sara

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube