Re: [sdv-wg] SDV Working Group Elections - Nominations are Closed

Hi Zahra - just checking, have the nominations gone out yet? I noticed in the previous thread that voting was due to take place this week and I didn't want to miss the thread if it was going on.

thanks

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon  |  jefro@xxxxxxxxxx
Red Hat Office of the CTO  |  Sr. Principal Community Architect, Automotive