Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.6.0

Thanks Havard, a new milestone build at the end of the weekend sounds good. I'm finalizing the isomorphism approach to something where the low-hanging optimization fruit has been picked and we have something that is release-ready. It's close to that stage now, though I may want to put one or two more benchmarks and test cases in (especially want to make sure we have false positives covered, most of our current test cases compare two instances of the same model, we do few tests on comparing two models that are _almost_ but not completely identical).

I think I have it under control implementation-wise, the thing that eats up most time is running the benchmarks and profiling, so any additional data you have there would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeen