[polarsys-iwg] Empirical study- Searching for interviewees

Dear all,

I am Yosser EL AHMAR, a Ph.D. student at the CEA LIST and the University of Lille. My supervisors are Sébastien Gérard and Xavier Le Pallec.

In collaboration with Prof. Michel Chaudron (Chalmers, Sweden), we are conducting an empirical study which aims at understanding in depth the use of UML in practice. As a result, adequate solutions can be provided to enhance the effectiveness of UML in real situations.

In that context, we are searching for UML practitioners for a 30 minutes to one hour interview.

If you have some time to discuss, please send me an e-mail to: yosser.elahmar@xxxxxx.

Then, we can schedule the interview.

It can be a face to face interview, a telephone conversation, a video-conference, etc.

I would like to emphasize that the collected data will be anonymous.

Best regards,

Yosser EL AHMAR.

Ph.D student at the CEA LIST and the University of Lille.

Back to the top